[Chiles - jalapenos, chipotle, hot peppers]
[Sugar - cane, brown sugar, honey]
[Dairy - butter, milk, cream]
[Onions, scallions or shallots]
[Beans and legumes]
[Citrus: lemon, lime, orange]
[Dates and figs]
[Nuts and seeds]
[Game birds, cornish hens, quail, duck]
[Squash, acorn, butternut]
[Cabbage (green, napa, bok choy)]
Browse recipes with ingredient:
Has yielded 7
- BELGIAN ALE BBQ BASTE
- Raspberry Ale Chicken
- A ripe-red brew to marinate the chicken gives it juicy, fruity flavors. Excellent served cold, too, sliced thin, on top of a spinach salad.
- Raspberry Lambic Ice Cream
- A refreshing end to any meal.
- Raspberry Amber Marinade
- Inspired by tthe "shark stix" at Sunset Grill & Tap in Allson, MA, this marinade works well on shark, swordfish and chicken.
- Smoked Duck Salad with Couscous and Raspberry Tart Ale
- Served at the AHA 2003 "Sweet Homebrew Chicago" this salad features smoked duck from Nueske's, Hungarian Paprika from the Spice House of Evanston, and Rasperry Tart Ale from New Glarus Brewing Co.
- Honey Ale Creme Bars
- Harpoon Raspberry UFO Beer Pancakes
- Adapted from a recipe by Brian Carey, supplied by Liz Melby, guru of PR for Boston's Harpoon Brewery - the fantastic host for the Craft Brewers Conference 2009 welcome party